Are you still paying high brokerage?
Save up to 80% Brokerage
Flat Rs.20 per order (unlimited quantity) on NSE, BSE, MCX, MCX-SX
Angel broking allows you to trade low price options also.
Zero brokerage on equity delivery trades
India’s top stock broker. 20+ lakhs customers
Angel broking account opening charges are FREE
Angel broking Account Opening Charges
|Trading Account Opening Charges||Rs zero|
|Demat account Opening Charges||Rs zero|
Angel broking Brokerage Charges
|Trading Segment||Brokerage Charges|
|Equity Delivery||Rs 0 (Zero)|
|Equity Intraday||Rs 20 per order|
|Equity Future||Rs 20 per order|
|Equity Options||Rs 20 per order|
|Currency Futures||Rs 20 per order|
|Currency Options||Rs 20 per order|
|Commodity||Rs 20 per order|
Open account by online within minutes
Register for account
Incorporated in 1987, Angel Broking is one of thelargest full-service retail brokers in India.. The company offers a wide range of investment and trading services including stock and commodity broking, investment advisory services, margin funding, loans against shares, and financial products distribution.
Angel Broking is a strong neighborhood presence with 110 branches and 11,000 sub-broker offices in 1800+ cities in India as of June 30, 2018.
Angel Broking IPO Live Updates
- Angel Broking IPO Detail
- Angel Broking IPO Live News
- Angel Broking IPO Live Subscription
- Angel Broking IPO FAQs
- The brokerage Industry and Angel Broking IPO
In Nov 2019, Angel Broking revamped its brokerage plans to compete with the discount stock brokers like Zerodha. Angel Broking now offers flat rate brokerage plan 'Angel iTrade PRIME'. This plan offers to trade in all segments (Intraday, F&O, Currencies & Commodities) at fixed Rs 20 per order except Equity Delivery, for Equity Delivery there are no charges, it is provided for free to all users. The same simple rate is applicable across exchanges and segments.
Angel Broking is famous for its excellent trading software's and investment advisory. Angel is the first large-size full-service broker offering discount brokerage rates to its customer.
Angel ARQ is the company's flagship investment advisory tool. It is a rule-based investment engine (robot) suggesting investment idea to the customers. ARQ offers recommendations for Equity Stocks and Mutual Funds. It uses advanced technologies like Expert Insights, Machine Learning, Cognitive Algorithms and Teraflops of processing power.
ARQ is integrated into the trading software offered by Angel. It works as a personal fund manager for the investors. ARQ is just an advisory tool. It doesn't have any fees or minimum investment commitments. It is up to the customer to follow ARQ advice.
Discount Brokerage Trading Plan (Flat Rate Pricing)
Get full-service brokerage plan with discount broker pricing. Brokerage free equity delivery trading (truly no brokerage) and pay flat Rs 20 brokerage for Intraday and F&O trades. Get high-quality research reports and personalized services for free. To open an account with Zerodha, simply leave your contact information with us and Angel Broking representatives will call you.
Angel Broking Charges 2021
Angel broking offers one simple trading plan 'Angel iTrade' plan. This online trading plan offers full-service brokerage services with very low brokerage charges which are in line with discount stock brokers in India.
Angel iTrade PRIME (Flat Fee Trading) Plan
Launched in April 2019, Angel iTrade offers premium brokerage services with simplified flat fee pricing. Except for additional Rs 20 call & trade charges, this plan has no hidden charges.
This trading plan offers brokerage and tax saving of 60% to 90% in comparisons to other full-service brokers like Sharekhan, Geojit and ICICI Direct.
- No minimum margin required for this plan.
- Trading software's are free to all customers.
- Research and advisory are free for all customers.
- It's an online trading plan. Call & Trade is charged at additional Rs 20 per trade.
- As of April 2019, Angel has stopper offering all other brokerage plans including percentage based plans.
Angel Broking Trading Software (Angel Broking Trading Platforms)
Angel Broking offers broking services through various web, mobile and installable exe platforms. All these trading platforms are available for free to all the customers.
- Angel Broking App (Mobile Trading App)
It's Android and iOS based mobile application that allows to access markets and trade using smart phone. Trading can be done on Equity and Commodity Markets using this platform.
- Angel Broking Trade (Website)
It is a browser based trading platform. The rates are updated automatically. This platform is useful for investors & traders to access market from different terminals.
- Angel SpeedPro (Trading Terminal)
An application trading platform that provides automatic updates; makes the market accessible to investors from different terminals along with other features.
Angel Broking Pros (Advantages)
The following are the advantages of Angel Broking. You must read Angel Broking advantages and disadvantages before opening an account with Angel Broking. Angel Broking pros and cons help you find if it suits your investment needs.
- Full-service brokerage services are available at ultra-low brokerage fees.
- Flat fee stockbroker charging Rs 20 per order across segments and exchanges.
- Free research and advisory. Comprehensive daily, weekly and specialized research reports from Expert.
- Free trading software (website, mobile, and trading terminal).
- Verity of investment options like Equity trading, F&O, Commodities, PMS, Mutual Funds, Insurances.
- Presence in 100's of cities across India.
- 30+ years of industry-leading experience in the brokerage business.
- Training and hand holding is available for beginners.
- Margin trading facility.
- Securities as collateral.
- No charges for any fund transfer.
What is Angel Broking ARQ Score?
Angel Broking ARQ score is an investment advisory tool to measure the credibility and trustworthiness of stock for long-term investment. It is a rule-based investment engine (robot) that provides investment ideas and recommendations for Equity Stocks and Mutual Funds.
The platform uses Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Industry Insights to analyze a stock or a fund. It helps customers pick good stocks without doing complex research on the fundamentals of a company.
The ARQ score is arrived at by analyzing multiple factors like:
- Fundamental Strength
- Corporate Governance
- Market Cap
- Return Ratios
- Total asset base
Angel broking ARQ robot scores every stock and Mutual fund on the scale of 0 to 100. The lower ARQ score meaning the stock is weaker. The higher ARQ score represents a stronger fundamental of the stock.
Is Angel Broking safe?
Yes, Angel Broking is a safe stock broker for trading and investment. Angel Broking is one of the largest stock brokers. They are in the business since 1987. They are a member of BSE, NSE and MCX. They are regulated by SEBI regulations.
Why Angel Broking is Safe?
- Angel broking is a publicly-traded company listed at BSE and NSE.
- Over 3 decades of doing business in India.
- Physical presence in over 1800 cities across India.
- A strong network of over 110 branches & 11,000 sub-brokers.
- The good reputation of its management.
- Clean business practices with no major regulatory violations.
How to invest in mutual funds Angel Broking?
Angel Broking has an Online Mutual Funds investment app called 'Angel Bee'. The app can be downloaded from Android or Apple app stores.
There are zero fees or charges for investing in mutual funds through Angel Bee. Typically, in regular funds, you're charged 1 to 2% as commissions.
Steps to Invest in Mutual Funds in Angel Broking
- Download the 'Angel Bee' app on a smart phone.
- Setup Angel Broking account.
- Transfer funds into your account.
- Choose a fund of your choice from the list available.
- Invest in lumpsum or SIP as per your preference.
- Go to the Order Book section to check the status of your order.
- You can pay through Net Banking, Debit Card and UPI.
- Angel Bee App also has an automated Mutual Fund recommendation feature powered through Angel Broking's proprietary ARQ software. You can check the recommendations to find a good mutual fund for investments.
- Investments done before 2 pm are processed the same day, and those done after 2 pm are processed on the next working day.
How to buy IPO in Angel Broking?
Angel Broking offers online IPO applications to its customers. Angel customers can apply in IPOs in two ways using:
- Angel Broking IPO application (UPI as Payment Mode)
- Net-banking service of the bank where the customer has an account (ASBA)
Angel Broking IPO application (UPI as Payment Mode)
For applying in an IPO through Angel Broking, a UPI ID is required. A UPI id is a unique ID representing your bank account. You can create the UPI ID from the net-banking mobile app of your bank or using the BHIM app for free.
Steps for Angel Broking IPO Application (UPI-based)
- Log in to Angel Broking apps (mobile or website).
- Click on 'More' on the top menu.
- Click on 'IPO' from the dropdown.
- Choose an IPO and click the 'Apply' button.
- Enter UPI ID, investor type, order quantity and price.
- Choose the Cutoff-price checkbox if applying in the retail category.
- Click 'Apply' to place the IPO order.
- A UPI mandate is sent to your UPI App within 2 hours.
- Accept the UPI mandate in your UPI App (net-banking or BHIM)
- Check the status of your order in the Angel Broking IPO App.
Net-banking IPO Application (ASBA)
An investor can also apply for an IPO using the online IPO facility offered by your bank using net banking. This facility is offered by all major banks including ICICI, HDFC, SBI, Kotak, etc.
Steps to apply in IPO using ASBA Net Banking
- Log in to the website/mobile app of your bank.
- Go to the IPO section.
- Choose an IPO from the list and apply.
- Enter your Angel Broking demat account number or any other demat account where you want the IPO shares to be credited
- Choose Investor Type, enter order quantity and price
- Choose the Cutoff-price checkbox if you're applying in the retail category
- Review and confirm the IPO order
Note: The allocated IPO shares are delivered to Angel Broking demat account or any other account mentioned while in the application. You can check IPO allotment status here.
Please trade with trading discipline. If we protect our capital with our good trading discipline profits automatically follow. Don't depend on luck.